Friday 29 June, 2007

Numbers got aligned perfectly...:)

Friends,I recieved my TOEFL score today. I took the test on 9th June.

Here is what I got :

Reading : 27
Listening: 28
Speaking : 23 ( This was shit man...I thought I would at least get 26 here)
Writing : 28
---------------
Overall : 106 ( 94.2 Percentile)

Thus, overall statistics looks decent now.

Age at Entry : 27
GMAT : 710 [ Q-48 (86 percentile), V-38 (85 percentile) ]-- 94 percentile
AWA : 5

Overall work : 5 years
experience

Do these figures coincide with average figures for top 10 US B-schools ?
Yup....

This is a great feeling...

At the moment, I am feeling motivated to work even harder on my applications and interviews.

Now is the time to crack some good admissions...

Wish me luck for apps ahead...:)

6 comments:

Deepthroat said...

Congratualtions Charu, Thanxs for ur wonderful suggestions.
I agree that an MBA is not requried to get into sales and trading but that is the only route I got to break into Wall Street and the Financial District in New york.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your score Charu.
Am planning to take toefl soon. any special tip?
Jolk!!!

Chaos said...

Hey Charu, congratulations on your toefl score. i chanced across your blog through clearadmit and with your permission am puttin a link to your blog on mine too. Hope thats not a problem with you

Fellow fall 2008 applicant

Chaos

Charu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charu said...

@jolk- i ll put some tips in my next post.

@chaos - ur list of schools is awesome and GMAT 770 is great too..:) best of luck and keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.