Friday 15 June, 2007

ISB Campus visit and more updates...

I got the permission to attend the class at ISB. I have planned to visit ISB on 3rd July. I will get opportunity to attend Decision Models and Optimizations class. I have a couple of friends in ISB. Currently, I am feeling very excited at this opportunity.

On 3rd July, I will be on ISB campus the whole day starting from 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM.
I hope that I make most of the campus visit.

I will post more about my campus visit experience later.

I want to update few things regarding financing MBA for universities I selected.

1) NYU - Stern: An international applicant can borrow only up to $80,000 without co-signer. This only covers the tuition cost and living expenses to be managed by applicants from other sources. Almost $70,000 + to manage from other sources. That’s tough but not impossible. I need to re-think.


2) Darden - One can borrow the entire amount through GATE loan. -- Amanda Mills, (Assistant to Directors of Admissions and financial aid)

But I will confirm this from some current students too.

3) UNC - I still didn't get response from manager, admissions & financial aid.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey how was the class visit? Was it worth it???

Anonymous said...

i am trying for a visit to ISB.. can you tell me how did you get everything scheduled