Tuesday 9 October, 2007

One step ahead..

I'm writing this post after a long time. Last week of September went in getting myself ready for travel. Then on 02-Oct-07, I traveled to Tampa, Florida, US.

I'm still not done with many formalities, but on my way to completing those.
This week I joined "Citibank Center" here in Tampa ,FL.

Regarding my applications, I have requested for Transcripts.
Still thinking over whether to postpone by 1 year or go with applications this year in R2. I will not be able to make it in Round 1.

Lets see how it goes !!

3 comments:

Dreamer said...

hey I thought you had postponed... will be nice to find you back but i hope u'll back ur decision with some serious consideration to your situation.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck in US Buddy. Should give you a lot of time to ponder over. Me got my ISB ding today :(

RunningTurtle said...

Thanks for your comments and support.Goodluck for R2.