Sunday 24 February, 2008

Strategy Consulting for non-profits

I had applied to a strategy consulting firm, whose main focus is non-profits and small businesses. I'm really happy to report that I have been shortlisted for an interview. I cleared the first and second round where I had to write few essay questions. Selection rate till this stage is 33%.

Now comes the biggest challenge.A CASE INTERVIEW. The overall selection rate is only 15%.

Avg experience at this firm is : 7 years, 50-60% people are MBA. I have 5 years of experience and no MBA. So I have to display strong performance in case based interview.

I know their consulting framework thoroughly, but I would like to study few cases in non-profit side. I am very much new to non-profit management world.

I want to read some strategy consulting cases in non-profit.

Can anybody help me with this ?

No comments: