Wednesday 11 July, 2007

Here's my timeline for applications:

Today - 15th Sep : ISB (30-50 % chances of admit)

15th Sep - 01-Nov : Darden , Oxford (80 % chances of admit)

01-Nov - 01 Dec : NYU - Stern (25 % chances of admit)

01-Dec - onwards : Melbourne Business School (90- 100 % chances of admit)

In January, depending on my need I will apply to either NUS / NTU. But mostly not.

First Step is to send GMAT / TOEFL scores :
When I wrote GMAT, I sent scores to ISB, Oxford. So I have to send scores to other universities Darden, NYU, Melbourne.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you have a great blog here. Thinking of applying to 2008 fall too but the whole h1b issue is just freaking me out. besides i just hve 2 years of experience but ISB is a definite shot !

RunningTurtle said...

I completely ruled out british bschools from my list. But i want to know more options about MBS (as a last resort). Like the career options after MBA and other factors. Please share if you have any information on that.

Anonymous said...

Hi Charu
Here's another fellow-applicant..

Good to see that you've sorted out your choices so clearly..am still doing my research..

Just curious.. How come you have rate your chances as 80% for Darden and less than 50% for ISB?? :-o I have just started my research, so wish to know what Darden looks for?

~Shobhit

-- said...

First time visitor to your blog... You think you have an 80% admit chance at Darden?! Wow. I didn't check your stats so I can't judge, but that's pretty confident. Did you research Darden? Darden is pretty much as competitive as Stern... why do you think you have 80% chance at Darden and 25% chance at Stern?