Thursday 24 May, 2007

Application Resources -- What am I using ?

I have been doing a lot of research post GMAT on other areas such as various options post MBA,university selection, resources to use for applications.

First let me write more about the resources I will be using during the application process.

1) Business Week Forums and MBA Insider.
2) How to Get into top MBA program -- by Richard Montauk.
3) Your MBA Game plan -- by Omari Bouknight.
4) Vault's Career bible
5) Lot of other current year's bloggers the current students at university etc.

As of now, I dont plan to consult any of the admission consultants.
Admission Consultants charge exhorbitant fees, and they are not very helpful.
I will rather rely on free advice that these consultants (Alex, Sandy, Michael) provide on business week forums.

Any suggestions ?

No comments: