Tuesday 17 April, 2007

GMAT ends and new journey begins

This is my second attempt at blogging.

I started blogging first time during my GMAT preparation, but could not keep posting
consistently. Here I would like to share all my experiences so far and whatever I will gain in future as I cruise through MBA application process.

I am planning to apply for Class of 2010. (Fall 2008 intake)

No doubt, GMAT is the first and the most important step in MBA journey. I completed GMAT in Jan'07 with a score of 710 ( Q-48, V-38).

I started GMAT preparation with TestMagic and scoretop in June - July..It took 6 months of on-off study during most hectic work schedule,12-14 hrs a day and even weekends many times, and two attempts to get to the target score.

Here, I am not wasting space writing about my GMAT Preparation. Following are the links to the debrief I wrote on TestMagic and Scoretop.

TestMagic : http://www.urch.com/forums/just-finished-my-gmat/63631-640-q-50-v-27-710-q-48-v-38-a.html

Scoretop: http://www.scoretop.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=39780&KW=charu%5Fmulye

I am very much excited to begin phase 2 of my journey. This phase will be filled with lot of introspection, frustration of rejects and gruelling waitlists, success of few great admits. So lots of ups and downs in coming 6 months..and I am ready to face it all...

Wish me luck for this new phase !!

2 comments:

KD said...

Hello Buddy....
I always knew that you deserve better than what you got in your 1st attempt.
Best of luck for all your essays and applications....definitely you will get good college to rock your career !!

Also i will give you few tips once i start my MBA journey....till that time continue with your Salsa...heheh

Charu said...

Thnx kedar..
looking forward for ur inputs..