Friday 24 October 2008

Vandy Interview scheduled...

While juggling my CFA studies, hectic work schedule and MBA applications, I finally submitted my Vanderbilt, Owen application in R1 - (Early Action)
I have got the interview invitation and I would be interviewed on campus on Oct-27.

This is my first campus visit and I'm really excited about it.
Here is my brief itinerary -

9:30 AM Meet student host Eric Anderson Admissions/CMC Room 136
9:40 AM Attend Corporate Valuation Management with Nathan Averbuch
11:15AM Evaluative Interview with Kat Buckspan Admissions/CMC Room 136
1:00 PM Lunch with Eric Overcup Oak
2:00 PM Career Management Center Overview Admissions/CMC Room 136

I went on to Vanderbilt website to check who is Kat Buckspan. She's just one year elder to me and she's Associate Director of Admissions at Owen. That's impressive.

I plan to be regular on the blogs. I am crazy about planning for my b-school. This year I have to get in.

I will post more about my experience later...

All the best for fellow applicants.

5 comments:

ruche said...

How was your interview ?

Xavier said...

So, the interview ??

Charu said...

The interview was standard but i did learn lessons from that.

I will post about it in this weekend or next week

Xavier said...

Hi Charu,

I have my interview at Vanderbilt next Monday. If you can share with me your thoughts this weekend, I will really appreciate.

I am supposed to have the interview and to visit the career center. I do not know what to expect from the second part of my visit.

Have you already received their answer?

Xavier

Anonymous said...

Hi


Developers need to stay ahead of their competitors and get their product on the market in a timely manner. Mansour Engineering understands that time is money. Mansour Engineering will meet your goals, schedule and budgets while maintaining creative integrated development economics.

[url=http://www.mansour.ca] click here to go to Mansour Engineering[/url]


http://www.mansour.ca